Saturday 6 March 2010

Hellooooooooo



Well Helloooooooooooo ,is there anybody there ? No I don't expect there is just yet and that's fine with me at the moment !!!!! I'll start by introducing myself ,I'm Jacquie a forty something mum of three who has been enjoying reading lots of lovely blogs for about 2 years now . I've had a flikr photostream for a little while and really enjoy the interaction with like minded people so this seems like a natural progression I think !!!!!!!!


I don't expect It will be a very wordy blog as my typing is fairly rubbish LOL


I've just treated myself to a new camera so I'm hoping to include some nice images at least !!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm here! I'm your first Blogger friend! WE'll have some fun, be assured!
    Hugs and Love Suex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my giddy aunt - your blanket is soooo beautiful. I can't wait to see more! Love Kate (from greedy for colour)xxooxxooxx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't realise you were new to blogland also. I started mine on typepad 2 days after this lol! yay! We can progress together. I already am loving your blog so will be waiting for all the instalments :))

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from you , thank you for taking the time to leave a message.